If you are looking for the best Speedwrite alternatives, you’ve come to the right place.
Speedwrite is a tool that lets you speed up your writing by predicting what you’re going to type next.
Some love it, and others find it more trouble than worth. If you’re in the latter camp, this post is for you.
One of the problems people have with Speedwrite is that it’s not always accurate. If you find yourself constantly having to correct the predictions, it can be frustrating.
Additionally, Speedwrite doesn’t have Chrome or Google Docs extensions, which can be a dealbreaker for some.
There are a number of other excellent writing tools available, so be sure to check out our list of the seven best Speedwrite alternatives.
What Are The Best Speedwrite Alternatives?
Quillbot is one of the most popular Speedwrite alternatives, and for a good reason.
It is an AI-powered tool that can help you rewrite your sentences or paragraphs to make them more readable.
One significant advantage of Quillbot over Speedwrite is that it is available as a Chrome extension, which makes it very convenient to use.
- Comes with an excellent enhancement tool. If you wish to change more (or less) of what you have written, you can use the Quillbot enhancement/synonyms feature.
- Search for a suitable synonym tool. Just click on the word you want to change, and Quillbot will help you find a synonym for it.
- Integrates with your favorite tools. You can use Quillbot directly on your favorite writing tools like Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
- Includes a grammar checker. As well as helping you improve your writing, Quillbot can also help you fix any grammar mistakes.
Quillbot is used by over 50 million people worldwide, making it the most popular Speedwrite alternative on this list.
Quillbot has two plans to select from, Free and Premium.
The free plan includes these features:
- You can use the Paraphrasing tool for up to 125 words at a time.
- Three synonym options in the synonyms bar.
- You can process two sentences at once.
- Access to the extensions (Microsoft Word and Google Docs).
- 1200 words in Summarizer feature
Quillbot Premium costs $19.95/month, $79.95 every six months or $99.95/year. It includes extra features like:
- Unlimited words in the Paraphraser tool
- Four synonym options in the synonyms bar
- Faster paraphrase processing speed
- Includes plagiarism checker (Free plan doesn’t)
- 6000 words in the Summarizer feature
I have been using Quillbot for a while now, and I find it helpful, especially when I am writing in a hurry and need to get my thoughts down quickly.
It is really handy for fixing any grammar mistakes I make and for finding alternative ways to say things.
The only downside is that most of the valuable features are available only in the Premium plan, but in my opinion, it is definitely worth the price.
Worth noting is that Quillbot doesn’t work in multiple languages. English is only available at the current moment.
Spinbot is an online article rewriter tool that can quickly and easily create unique content.
Spinbot is free to use.
Like Speedwrite, Spinbot can help you speed up your writing by automatically creating new versions of your sentences or paragraphs.
You simply enter your text, choose your desired spinning settings, and hit the “Spin It” button.
Your new unique content will be generated and added to your document.
- Free web-based article rewriter and paraphrasing tool.
- No need to sign up. Simply enter your text and hit the “Spin It” button. Your new content will be generated and added to your document.
- Customizable spinning settings. You can add words you want to ignore and change the capitalized words.
- Customizable paraphrasing tool. You can choose whether you want your new text to be shorter or longer or just random.
It’s also good to note that the maximum amount of text you can spin at one moment is 10,000 characters or about 1000 words.
Spinbot is entirely free to use. There are no paid plans or features
Spinbot is an excellent alternative to Speedwrite if you need a quick and easy way to create unique content.
You don’t have to install any applications to use Spinbot, and it works on all devices.
The only downside of using Spinbot is that it’s not always accurate, and it doesn’t have any additional features like grammar checking or a thesaurus.
In contrast to Speedwrite, Rytr provides a diverse selection of writing tools. Rytr can help you with more than just paraphrasing and creating new text.
In fact, Rytr has over 30 different features to help you with your writing, including a large selection of text editing tools, blog writing tools, and even a tool to help you find new ideas for your writing.
You can check all of their use cases on this page (there is a lot).
Rytr is a popular tool among content writers, entrepreneurs, marketers, and students.
- Works in multiple languages. Rytr can help you with your writing in over +30 different languages.
- Choose a tone of voice for your text. Rytr has +20 different tones of voices you can select from, allowing you to get the right emotion for your text.
- Write long-form text. Rytr has a tool that allows you to write optimized long-form text.
- Excellent Chrome extension. Allows you to use Rytr on your favorite tools like Instagram, Word, Google Docs, and on many emails and chatting tools.
- Mistake-free content. Rytr’s built-in AI writing assistant helps you write mistake-free content. They even advertise themselves as Grammarly alternatives.
Rytr has three different plans: Free, Saver, and Unlimited.
The free plan gives you the following features:
- Access to generate 5000 characters monthly.
- +30 different use-cases
- +30 different languages
- Plagiarism checker
The Saver plan costs $9 monthly or $90 yearly and gives you the following features:
- Everything in the free plan
- +50,000 characters per month
- Premium community
The unlimited plan costs $29 monthly or $290 yearly and gives you the following features:
- Everything in the Saver plan
- Unlimited characters per month
- Dedicated account manager
- Priority support
Rytr is an excellent tool for content writers, entrepreneurs, and students. You can try the tool with the free plan and upgrade later if you need more features.
If you want to write long-form content, you should invest in the Unlimited plan, as it will allow you to generate more characters per month.
Copy.ai is an AI-powered content generation tool that can help you create high-quality content at scale.
The main difference to Speedwrite is that Copy.ai can help you with more than just paraphrasing and creating new text.
It can be used for over +90 different types of content, making it one of the most versatile Speedwrite alternatives on the market.
Copy.ai is also very easy to use. All you need to do is enter a topic or keyword, and the tool will generate content for you.
- Over +90 templates and tools. Copy.ai has over 90 different templates and tools you can use to generate content.
- Generate content in multiple languages. You can generate content in over +25 different languages with Copy.ai.
Copy.ai has two plans, Free and Pro.
The free plan gives you the following features:
- +90 content writing tools
- 1 user seat
- Unlimited projects
- A 7-day free trial of their Pro plan
The Pro plan costs $49/month or $441/year and gives you everything in Free, plus the following features:
- 5 user seats
- Priority support
- +25 different languages
- Blog text creation tool
If you are looking for a tool that can help you write long-form content like essays, blog posts, social media posts, or even website content, Copy.ai is an excellent choice.
The free plan gives you access to most of the features you need to get started.
If you need to write multiple articles that are long, you have to upgrade to the Pro plan (to get access to the Blog Wizard tool).
Wordtune is a tool that helps you improve your writing by providing suggestions on how to rephrase or rewrite your text (to make it more readable).
Wordtune has few advantages over Speedwrite. First, it works inside your browser, so you don’t need to go to their website to use it or download any software (other than the Chrome extension).
Second, it is better at rephrasing sentences than Speedwrite. It is an excellent tool for picking up on minor sentence errors in your text that can make it sound more natural.
- Rephrase or rewrite your text. Wordtune can help you rephrase or rewrite your text to make it more readable.
- Works with many apps and inside of Chrome. You can use Wordtune with many different apps (including Google Docs and Microsoft Word) or inside of Chrome.
- Plagiarism-free text. Wordtune’s AI algorithm makes sure that the text it suggests is plagiarism-free.
Extra note: At the moment, Wordtune doesn’t have an offline feature, but they are working on building it into their software.
Wordtune has three plans, Free, Premium, and Premium for teams.
The free plan gives you:
- 10 daily rephrase’s
The premium plan costs $24,99/month or $119,88/year and gives you the following features:
- Unlimited rephrases
- Shorten or expand text
- Premium support
The Premium for team features is custom pricing (you must contact the Wordtune team for pricing). It has the same features as Premium, plus Team billing and multiple user accounts.
If you are looking for a tool that can help you with sentence structure and make your text sound more natural, Wordtune is an excellent choice.
It is not the best tool if you want to change an entire text of a long article or essay, but for shorter pieces of text and handy work, it is an excellent tool.
Outwrite is a tool that uses AI to help improve your writing. It provides suggestions on how to improve the clarity, conciseness, and style of your writing.
Outwrite is similar to Wordtune in that it provides suggestions on how to improve your writing.
However, Outwrite is better at suggesting changes to improve the clarity and conciseness of your writing, while Wordtune is better at rephrasing sentences.
- Improve the clarity, conciseness, and style of your text.
- Works with different software. You can use Outwrite in Google Docs, Word, Outlook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and WordPress.
- Works in three different languages, English, French, and Spanish.
- Passive voice. Changes the passive voice in your text to an active voice.
Outwrite has three different plans, Free, Pro, and Teams.
The Free version gives you:
- Spelling & grammar checker
- Alternative words tool
- Platform integrations
The Pro plan costs €21.95/month or €108/year and gives you the following features:
- All of the features in the Free plan
- Style improvements
- Sentence rewriting
- Plagiarism checker (50/month)
- Priority email support
The Teams plan costs €13.95/user/month or €95/user/year, and it comes with some extra team features like team billing and team access.
If you are looking for a tool to help improve the clarity and conciseness of your writing, Outwrite is a good choice.
Paraphraser.io is another free Speedwrite alternative. It is software that allows you to input text and receive a paraphrased version back.
It is similar to Speedwrite but comes with a larger selection of features, including an article rewriter, grammar checker, plagiarism checker, and text summarizer.
If you are a student, you will love their web-based paraphrasing tool.
- Paraphrase text. The paraphrasing tool allows you to input text and receive a paraphrased version back.
- Works in multiple languages. Paraphraser.io works in over +10 different languages, including all the most popular ones.
- Works on every application. You can download their application for paid plans. It even works on your mobile device.
Paraphraser.io web tools are free (with some limits).
If you want to use their tools without limits, you must buy one of their paid plans.
They have only one paid plan available that costs $20/month or $150/year, which gets you:
- Word limit increase (1000 words)
- Plagiarism checker up to 5000 words
- No ads and 24/7 support
Paraphraser.io is an excellent alternative for Speedwrite. Test their web tools yourself, and if you like them, you can consider their paid plans for more features.
What is Speedwrite?
Speedwrite is an automatic text generator tool that creates new unique text from scratch.
To use Speedwrite, you simply input the text, and the tool will generate a new text for you.
It is most popular among students who need to create new essays quickly or paraphrase existing ones.
These are the seven best Speedwrite alternatives. Some are free, while others come with a small monthly fee.
We hope you found this article helpful and that you will be able to find the right tool for your needs.
If you are a content creator and still wondering what tools are best, check out our article about the best AI copywriting tools. AI copywriting tools are best for creating long-form content, like blog posts and eBooks.
What is your favorite Speedwrite alternative? Let us know in the comments below.